Why has a healthy diet become a trend?
The trend of healthy eating in the last decade is current and people have massively raised the awareness that healthy eating has a huge impact on our health! Unfortunately, a fast lifestyle and fast diet prevailed in many people, but when a doctor diagnoses, for example, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, headache, obesity, etc … Then we realize that it is time to reconsider where we are wrong? 🙂
If we decide to eat healthily, we will notice:
- That we have excess energy and vitality
- To manta in the optimal weight that suits us best
- That our immune system is stronger and better
- To age more slowly 🙂
- To reduce our fatigue and exhaustion
- That our teeth and gums are healthier
- To increase our ability to concentrate
- To get up more rested and full of energy throughout the day
healthy diet on the body
The impact of a healthy diet on the body
The impact of a healthy diet on the body. Unfortunately, many still eat unhealthily and unbalanced. Improper diet is a risk factor for many diseases, but it is better to prevent than to cure. And finally, the time has come to follow the global trend of healthy eating and put an end to unhealthy eating and our bad life habits! Click here
It is difficult to determine the basic guidelines of a healthy life, but when it comes to our health, then we simply and easily have to accept the fact and adapt to a certain diet!
Foods to avoid:
1. It should be used in as small a quantity as possible because it burdens the kidneys and is the cause of high blood pressure. Use other spices to reduce food salting
2. Sugar/sweets: Also in as small a quantity as possible due to the risk of obesity in diabetes. As well as because of caries.
3. Empty calories: food that has too many carbohydrates, fats, sugar, and salt, and no other valuable ingredients. These are various snacks, chips, candies, sweets, wafers, and this food is harmful and expensive.
4. Ready-made food: contains artificial sweeteners, preservatives, additives that improve the appearance, taste, or durability of this food, which is harmful to the human body, and especially to developing children.
5. Dried meat products: especially those with lower prices, such as salami, pate, hot dogs, and harmful ingredients that are usually of unknown origin!
Choice and amount of food
1. The food we eat should not contain preservatives, it should be fresh and easy to prepare.
2. Meals should be of moderate size, but with quality ingredients.
3. Carefully choose and read labels and declarations, on groceries: shelf life, composition, origin, and which additives are added.
4. Enjoy fresh uncooked fruits and vegetables
5. Choose foods rich in antioxidants: tomatoes, spinach, carrots, berries. It is best to use seasonal fruits and vegetables
6. The best drink is water: carbonated drinks have a lot of negative ingredients, sugar or artificial sweeteners, and various additives that are harmful to the body.
1. Eat regularly and schedule meals according to your daily schedule
2. Eat fewer meals every three to four hours
3. Start the day with lemon tea or lemonade and healthy breakfast, about seven or eight hours depending on your biorhythm
4. Dinner should be light so as not to burden the digestive organs and should not be eaten for at least two hours before bedtime 🙂
Healthy diet for better learning
Healthy diet for better grades
Brain food is strongly associated with a healthy diet. To the surprise of many lay people, advocates of healthy eating confirmed that healthy eating has a positive effect on students’ academic success, as well as on their attitude and behavior towards learning. It has also been confirmed that a healthy diet contributes to better grades in students, the brain works faster, general health and simply healthier students learn to better. 🙂click here 🙂
Healthy students value themselves more and socialize better, they fit better into the community. On the other hand, unbalanced meals affect chronic health problems such as heart disease, obesity, diabetes, and eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia.
Skipping breakfast is a common mistake that students make, justifying rushing to school, getting up late, etc … The morning dose of nutrients feeds the brain and gives energy during the day, better concentration, and the whole learning process, but a hungry stomach and a hungry brain never! :-)A light dinner, best served before dusk, ends the school day with a certain amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, and fiber, which allows students healthy sleep and rest and a better developing body. 🙂 🙂click here
The hit is to be full of healthy food 🙂
The latest world hit (golden milk)
The traditional Asian name and this drink were used as a medicine against colds, coughs, and other ailments. In time, due to its great global popularity, it got the name golden milk! You can buy it around the world in healthy food markets, restaurants, cafes. Golden milk is a turmeric drink, also known as turmeric juice or tea. 🙂
Turmeric has been known for many years, and it gained popularity when all the trends are directed towards a healthy diet today! It is known for its antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory action. This golden milk lowers blood pressure, regulates metabolism, and is good as a healthy invigorating drink. If you haven’t tried it yet, be prepared for an unusual taste reminiscent of a little curry, but many mixes this drink with coconut and almond milk, which improves the taste mmm … 🙂
Preparation of golden milk ingredients:
1. one cup of coconut milk or almond
2. A piece of turmeric thinly sliced, unpeeled, or 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
3. Cinnamon stick
4. A piece of thinly sliced ginger
5. A teaspoon of honey
6. A teaspoon of coconut oil
7.1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Whisk all the ingredients with the measure of one glass of water and pour into a bowl. Wait for it to boil and then cook on low heat for another ten minutes. Strain into a cup and sprinkle with cinnamon powder. Pleasant 🙂
How to choose healthily?
Black and white bread
There is a difference when we talk about black and white bread. Many people who care about their stature, appearance, and health consume some kind of black wholemeal bread. Everyone would like to eat grandma’s bread from the village, hot bra,n, and other things, but of course not healthy 🙂
There is one secret, a way to recognize real healthy wholemeal bread. Unfortunately, many bakeries add various toppings to the bread to make it look and look integral, they add cocoa, red wine, artificial color,s and the like. Real wholemeal bread is easy to recognize, and here’s how?
Put a piece of the middle of the bread in water – if the bread turns white and the water turns black – the bread is colore!
Black bread is harder than white, and white is softer, translucent,t and has a different smell and taste. 🙂 the most beautiful bread is according to the recipe of our old ancestors, grandparents from the village from the oven and wood stove! 🙂
Choose to bread made from 100% whole grain
or mixed with other types of whole grains. Skip those types of bread that have too many additives, flavor enhancers,s, and salt.
Rye is rich in dietary fiber so it can help you lose weight.
Buckwheat is good for cardiovascular patients and diabetics.
Oatmeal is known for its amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, while its energy value is lower than others.
Choose to bread with as many cereals as possible that will bring your body as much fiber as possible per meal. Read the declaration and choose the bread that is the healthiest to your taste. Do not omit bread from use, just choose moderately. 🙂 and I wish you pleasant meals! 🙂
I hope this has been helpful to someone and that with this little article of mine I have been able to contribute to someone to improve their health! 🙂 Ever since a healthy diet became a world trend and a hit in the world! let’s join the victory of supposedly incurable diseases, which essentially do not exist, there are only incurable people 🙂 who do not want to change their bad life habits! :-)And I must emphasize that I am not a doctor or a quack doctor. So always consult your doctor or nutritionist before starting a healthy diet! I can only share some of my personal experiences and try to help someone improve their health!
If anyone has questions about healthy eating, feel free to ask me or leave a comment, and I will do my best to answer your questions as soon as possible. I wish you a lot of success and health! 🙂 Zveki…firstname.lastname@example.org
My recommendation is the best platform in the world Click here