Healthy teeth naturally
Clean tartar naturally and keep your teeth beautiful and healthy. 🙂 The main causes of stained teeth are coffee and cigarettes! give up cigarettes and coffee and you will feel healthier and better! below I have a recommendation for you 🙂 Easy Way
Brush your teeth from food after each meal. Put the strawberry on the brush and brush your teeth as you normally brush them. You can brush your teeth with powdered charcoal and rinse with baking soda. 🙂
Be careful if you want white teeth. Choose soft toothbrushes. Today, everyone knows that the main cause of bad teeth! toothache, decayed teeth, inflammation and so on poor diet or what else to call it? “Modern food” Everyone loves to have a beautiful smile and healthy teeth. Do you know that there are some indigenous tribes where people from that tribe do not know what rotten and bad teeth are! The main reason for healthy teeth is exclusively planted and healthy diet. They do not have caries in their teeth at all, and they also never have pain or decayed teeth. 🙂 Click here
We also need to know that each of our teeth has its own function. For example, molars are for grinding food, incisors for chopping food, fangs for splitting food and of course when we grind the food we eat properly then we do not burden our digestive organs with the stomach and so on. 🙂
The natural way
– Rinse your mouth with plenty of lukewarm water, if your tooth is stuck in food, this should solve the problem and try to floss lightly. Ginger and allspice also relieve pain. Make a mixture and rub a tooth that hurts without touching the gums.
– Clove oil contains Eugene – this anesthetic and antiseptic has a strong effect on toothache.
– Ginger and allspice also relieve pain. Make a mixture and rub a tooth that hurts without touching the gums.
– Chamomile and hop tea has a relaxing effect
– You can put chopped garlic and freshly grated horseradish on the tooth
– Chaparral has long been used as a folk remedy for toothache, it is a powerful antiseptic, quickly shake it in your mouth and spit it out.
Many people have found that when a toothache occurs, it is best to skip a meal and consume more vitamins, and most vitamin C in the next few days.
Bad breath from your mouth
Bad breath rarely bothers the person who has it, but it bothers others around them. So don’t be surprised if you see people avoiding you. Take steps to eliminate bad breath and odor while improving your health. The causes can be different: unhealthy food, stones, indigestion, poor liver function, throat infection, stress, etc … It can also be a sign of poor health.
Always clean your tongue with a brush after brushing your teeth, because food and bacteria remain on the tongue. Many people in the world know that cleaning the tongue is mandatory when brushing teeth due to bad breath.
– Drink more water. Dehydration is often the cause of this problem, and especially in the morning when you get up, saliva is not secreted during sleep, so water is the best liquid for your body, the more we drink, the cleaner our body is. 🙂
– Garlic, curry creates an unpleasant odor in a period of 24 hours, but since we know that garlic is a good antibiotic, it may be better to eat it 🙂
– Eat primrose and plants that contain chlorophyll are good for good breath
– Apples, carrots and celery are good after a meal, they largely eliminate bad breath 🙂
– Exercising in the air is useful, it cleanses our body and removes bad breath
– If you have bad breath, drink rosemary and mint tea
– Well-known plants that neutralize bad breath are: ginger, coriander, cumin, fenugreek and beets
What should be avoided?
– Bad breath is worst affected by coffee, alcohol, nicotine and meat!
– Treat decayed teeth, do not be afraid of dentists 🙂 dentists should be loved 🙂 food accumulates in hollow teeth and this contributes to bad breath
– Don’t eat a lot of spicy foods: meat, fish, cheese, beer, wine
– Boil the brush once a week because bacteria are formed Click here
Orange essential oil
y is orange essential oil useful?
Orange has been used for centuries for better immunity in humans, but today we know of other benefits of orange oil. Pleasant smell and antibacterial properties make orange a very popular and useful plant. In cosmetics, household products and various mixtures of essential oils made to refresh our home. Below we can find out in what amazing ways this plant provides us 🙂
– It improves our immunity
Orange oil has been shown to be very effective because it even has the ability to fight cancer because it contains monoterpane which is found in orange peel.
– It refreshes the kitchen
Orange has a naturally fresh smell that will fill the kitchen with the fresh smell of orange
– Orange has antibacterial properties
It is known that orange oil prevents the spread of bacteria (Escherichia coli and Salmonella) because it contains powerful antimicrobial substances, especially terpene.
– Improves circulation
Orange oil is a natural remedy for circulation, blood pressure and improves blood flow which is good in the fight against hypertension, one of the biggest risk factors for heart disease
– It lifts the mood
Orange essential oil has a direct effect on the system in the brain, which causes emotional reactions. Stimulates hormonal balance
– Protects the skin
It is known that oranges have a lot of vitamin C, which helps protect and heal the skin Orange essential oil is also known to slow down the aging process of the skin, because it stimulates collagen production
– Against acne
Orange essential oil is effective in fighting wrinkles and acne
– Natural mouthwash and gum protection
Orange oil has the ability to fight germs, can protect teeth and gums from infection and provides relief and pleasant breath 🙂
Bacteria and sugar
– Para-dentosis and other dental diseases occur due to bacteria and sugar . Among other things, such as unhygienic conditions, smoking negatively affects the health of our gums. Various insufficiently tested toothpastes also damage the gums and it is best to use natural toothpastes for gum recovery.
1. 1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 a cup of baking soda
10-15 drops of peppermint essential oil
dissolve coconut oil, baking soda, essential oil and put together to cool and used to brush teeth
2. one cup of distilled drinking water
one teaspoon of baking soda
one teaspoon of salt
10 drops of essential oil per (mint, orange, cinnamon, cloves)
Put everything in one glass jar and shake well before use
Coconut oil and clove balm
3. 200 ml of coconut oil
one teaspoon of powdered cloves
mix coconut oil into cloves and spread it on your gums after dinner and so on until you see a change for the better!
For good healthy and strong teeth, we need: calcium, vitamin C, folic acid, bioflavonoid. The most important thing is to take care of your teeth and maintain them regularly. That way, we will strengthen our bones throughout the body. Of great benefit for the prevention of gum infections is brushing your teeth with powdered charcoal at least twice a day. Always rinse your mouth after a meal and finish the fruit meal with an apple Click here
I hope this has been helpful so far as the health of our teeth is concerned, but it’s not just about the teeth but also our general health. Everything is essential. It is not easy to change something overnight, but if we do at least a little about our health every day, in time we will see changes for the better and gain more self-confidence 🙂
I have one warm recommendation for you, and that is a good book by the famous writer OG MANDINO (The Greatest Secret in the World) I personally read about 20 years ago and today some instructive things are reflected through my life and certain actions and reactions that helped me to correct some things in my life and change my life habits for the better. 🙂 The book is available in many languages so you can choose to enjoy reading. The biggest secret in the world
I would like to write briefly in this article for now, and I hope that it was useful for someone to find and improve their health. I just have to mention that I am not a doctor and a quack doctor and that everyone should call their doctor or nutritionist before doing something on their own. If anyone has any question feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to answer as soon as possible! I want you to be healthy 🙂 Zveki …