Today, there are many sick people with weak immunity !
The cause of many diseases is precisely weak immunity. There are three main factors to boost immunity!
- Physical activity, mood, and healthy diet.
- Unfortunately, unhealthy eating options are everywhere we turn, eat for emotional reasons, or don’t even know what “healthy” food is. Beyond body
- Avoid eating too much, as this can lead to weight gain and damage to the immune system.
- Obesity prevents the immune system from functioning properly, increases vulnerability! It is equally important how much and when we eat and what we eat.
Recommended foods to strengthen the immune system:
- Vitamin C, citrus fruits, and broccoli (they also destroy foreign harmful substances and expel them from the body).
- Vitamin E, (whole grains, nuts, seeds, and cold-pressed vegetable oils), vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects body cells from damage
- Garlic is strong, due to its antiviral, antibacterial properties.
- Foods rich in zinc, beans, crabs, because without a sufficient amount of zinc, the lymph glands shrink, which leads to the impossibility of creating T cells.
- Bioflavonoids, which are found in fruits and vegetables, strengthen the walls of capillaries.
- Foods rich in selenium, such as whole grains, tuna, sunflower seeds, and brown rice, because selenium is needed for the function of the thyroid gland, for immunity.
- Foods rich in carotenoids and vitamin A, carrots, and fish oil, because vitamin A protects cell membranes, strengthens the skin and mucous membranes, vision, and strengthens the immune system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, walnuts, salmon, tuna, mackerel, etc … Which are part of the cell membrane, help reduce inflammation in blood vessels and joints, but also in other parts of the body, lower blood pressure, and much more.
- Vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage are most important in the diet for stronger immunity. According to some studies, it can stop the growth of cancer cells!
Be physically active on a regular basis
- It doesn’t matter if it’s cycling, running, swimming, walking, or something else? All that matters is that we are active regularly! Exercise does not have to be strenuous, even moderate physical activity can achieve a better result if we listen to the body. In accordance with age, abilities, and so on.
Red wine is great for red blood cells and as an antioxidant!
Of course in moderation
- Of course, moderately one hour a day acts as an excellent stimulant of the body’s immune system and helps kill foreign bodies and certain dangerous bacteria. Protects the body from colds, fevers, and stomach upsets, but in controlled amounts. Garlic is one of the best foods for immunity. Garlic, a natural antibiotic, antiviral, and antibacterial protects the body from various diseases. Regular consumption of garlic also helps lower blood pressure, and cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of cancer. Best vitamins and
- minerals for hair growth
Honey is extremely good for immunity.
honey is great for immunity – one teaspoon a day is extremely good for maintaining the health of the body. A natural antioxidant, an antibacterial agent helps a lot to protect the body from viruses, fungi, and bacteria. Honey also helps relieve sore throats, regulates blood sugar, and treats coughs and colds. Honey medicinal benefits
Fruits and vegetables for strong immunity.
- Green leafy vegetables, as well as fruits, are one of the foods for strengthening immunity. Vitamin A present in carrots, sweet potatoes, and dark green leafy vegetables enables a more effective fight against infections. Vitamin C is found in peppers, papaya, and broccoli, which protects us from disease. Vitamin E in nuts fights well against the flu and respiratory organs. Green leafy vegetables are especially useful for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Green tea for strong immunity.
Green tea contains a type of flavonoid that fights bacteria and viruses and stimulates the production of immune cells. Regular consumption of green tea prevents cardiovascular disease, stroke, and cancer.
- Oranges, lemons, and guavas can boost immunity! Oranges, lemons, and guavas are the richest sources of vitamin C. In addition, Guava is full of fiber that protects against high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Fish is one of the best natural remedies for boosting immunity
- Regular consumption of fish is one of the best natural remedies for strong immunity. Fish has a source of omega-3 fatty acids and zinc.
- Tumeric contains vitamins b6, as well as the minerals potassium, manganese, and iron. It also contains curcumin, whose antioxidant improves our immune system.
- Flaxseed for strong immunity.
Flax seeds are a rich source of alpha-linolenic acid and lignin that play an important role in the immune system, keeping infections and diseases from developing. Flax seeds also have anti-cancer properties. Click here
Oatmeal for breakfast is good for your immunity. Soluble fiber can lower bad cholesterol! Oats also contain vitamins and minerals vitamin B1, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, and selenium. keto diet
- Almonds can boost your immunity
Vitamin E deficiency can negatively affect your body’s ability to fight infection. Vitamin E improves the response of antibodies to hepatitis B and Tetanus after vaccination. Almonds are a rich source of vitamin E which helps reduce stress and reduce inflammation. Almonds strengthen our immunity. Avocado immunity support
Avocado is a storehouse of amino acids, healthy fats, and antioxidants, avocado helps us balance hormones, and also supports the immune system. Avocado has antibacterial properties and avocado oil keeps our hearts healthy.
- Spiraling stimulates immunity
These blue-green algae are a miracle food in terms of their health benefits. They also stimulate immunity and have anti-cancer properties. They are composed of iron and selenium, which can trap RNA in the brain, improving brain performance.
14. Olive and Canola oil will strengthen your immunity
These oils are a source of healthy fats for your cells. They strengthen your immunity and improve communication between cells. However, we must be careful that an overdose of omega-6 fatty acids can increase the risk of inflammation and problems with our immunity.
15. Ginger is great for better immunity
Ginger is good for many health problems and helps with many disorders in our body. It is a powerful antioxidant, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory agent. Ginger also helps relieve pain and congestion in the throat. It also destroys viruses and lowers cholesterol. A cup of ginger tea helps our immunity every day.
16. Kale-a natural remedy for boosting immunity
Kale is a rich source of vitamin A, the best natural remedy for our immunity. It is a natural antioxidant that fights cancer cells and protects the body from infections. Regular consumption of kale protects our body from bacteria and viral infections.
17. Echinacea for strong immunity
Echinacea is known as a trigger of weakened immunity in the world of natural healing. It is known as one of the best medicines against colds. Facilitates the destruction of foreign harmful bodies, IE pathogens. With Echinacea, it is best to use the root of the plant, fresh or dried.
18. Ginseng for strong immunity
This natural remedy helps for strong immunity, improves mood, and strengthens the body’s endurance. Successfully fights foreign bodies and infections. It lowers blood sugar and cures diabetes.
Lack of sleep is one of the main causes that contribute to stress and weak immunity. Proper sleep improves mood and energy levels. Make sure you have at least 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep as sleep helps the body heal, rest, and reset 🙂
Stress is a part of life that everyone has experienced. Prolonged stress causes serious diseases and adversely affects our immune system. With a little effort, we can reduce stress levels by exercising lightly and hanging out with positive people. Click here
- Drink plenty of water to boost immunity
Did you know that more than 60% of the human body is water? our bodies depend on water to function properly in almost all aspects. Detoxification, removal of toxins and waste, digestion, and delivery of nutrients to the cells and tissues of your body are just some examples of the immune system that requires a sufficient amount of water. Dehydration signs include yellow urine, dry mouth, swollen tongue, dizziness, constipation, hard stools, and more.
The general recommendation is to drink at least eight glasses a day because water plays an important role in balancing fluid levels in the body, as well as energizing your muscles and improving bowel function.
This is one of the best ways to have a healthy immune system. Drinking water with lemon as the first thing you will do in the morning has many known benefits, but it is also a great way to start hydrating your body already! Use freshly squeezed lemon and enjoy.
22. Reduce your sugar intake
Excessive consumption of sugar suppresses the cells of the immune system, which are responsible for attacking the bacteria that cause the disease. High sugar consumption significantly reduces the ability of white blood cells to fight and destroy bacteria. Always drink natural fruit juices, water, and teas to stay hydrated, cleanse the immune system and boost it with vitamins and minerals.
23. check vitamin D levels
Vitamin D, also known as the sun vitamin, can boost your immunity a lot. The deficiency of this vitamin is associated with seasonal colds and flu.
Vitamin D deficiency is very common because this vitamin is only available from the sun and very little food. If you are prone to disease, check your vitamin D levels. It needs to be exposed to sunlight.
Getting vitamin D from foods like oily fish, and certain mushrooms is possible, although it is usually not realistic for most people. The best way to get this vitamin D is to sunbathe moderately naturally.
24. Be positive to be happy
As we all know, laughter is the best medicine and this medicine is effective for our better immune system. It can make our body happy and boost our mood and our immune system. A hearty smile reduces the stress hormone in us. So enjoy the laughter! 🙂
If anyone thinks that I have left out some natural remedies for our stronger immunity, feel free to write me in the comments, and I will do my best to answer as soon as possible I hope that this little article of mine will be useful to improve my health and of course strong immunity! Be healthy! 🙂click here