you think that this approach to a healthy diet is completely correct and without complications! Just imagine that while reading this text you do not understand half the things and that is why many people give up because it seems very complicated to them. They look unattractive or tiring and think that if they become slaves to a healthy diet, they will never eat healthily! click here
We do not have to strictly adhere to some rules. Because then it’s unsustainable in the long run! We don’t need magic formulas to lose weight or for such children to just empty their pockets. Healthy eating habits should become a part of our lives. Again, I note that extreme abstinence is not necessary because it is unbearable in the long run. Because then we are constantly on this or that side if we are on an extremely “clean” diet. And it always occurs to me just give me a little more to eat, etc. 🙂
To lose weight, you need a healthy optimal diet with reduced calories. And regular physical activity that suits you. By your physical, health, etc … which give us results for a longer period! That is why I suggest that we move on to a few useful tips that should be followed for a longer period, and which will be essential for our diet and our health!
Healthy living habits
1. Three to four meals a day, let at least three, four hours pass between each meal. This does not mean now that our metabolism has a special and precise hour, time, but through practice, it has been shown that it is good to apply that period between meals. This has proven to be a good solution for those who have a problem with uncontrolled food intake. If we constantly have bowls of snacks in front of us, then we should be of a really strong character 🙂 to resist that! And that time between meals is important because we need so many opportunities to digest food and feel hungry, not to eat constantly because we are so badly used to it! Click here
Protein in most meals
2. Protein in most meals or at least three out of four meals during the day. Proteins keep us full and keep our muscle mass and contribute to our better and better appearance, but that also includes our regular physical activity!
Fruits and vegetables
3. As we use protein, we must also include fruits and vegetables in every meal of vegetables! it doesn’t matter so much whether it is cooked, raw or fried it is important to get used to always consuming fruits and vegetables every day in all meals!
Fruit instead of sweets
4. Fruit instead of sweets, if the reduction of body fat is our goal, then the rule also applies to fruit to be useful to us instead of sweets!
Water and low-calorie drinks
5. Include healthy fats in your diet. Try to consume drinks with as few calories as possible! In translation, drink as much water as possible, carbonated, non-carbonated, teas, coffee with non-caloric sweeteners and juices if you can smooth, naturally squeezed juices with added water!
Supplements as needed
6. Supplements as needed, but give preference to a healthy diet, and use supplements as a dietary supplement in an emergency!
Plan meals on time
7. Plan meals on time and look ahead for example: if you are at work or school it doesn’t matter where if you are prevented from making your healthy meals? A, you are hungry and all around you are faster food kiosks 🙂 burgers, various ham sandwiches, and other products you then manage and take as much salad as possible from the side dish! cabbage, tomato, salad and then discard a little from the sandwich sausage, ham or burger and give it to birds, pigeons, etc … 🙂 it is difficult to apply in practice, but it’s about gaining and getting used to a healthier diet! Click here
8. Eat a variety of foods as varied as possible. One day one vegetable, another day another and so that every day you have different fruits and vegetables, but always vegetables and fruits in various combinations! Also, with fish, nuts, cereals, fruits and working on it is all a matter of training! 🙂
9. Test yourself with flexible foods and train breaking down a maximum of 10% to 20% of unhealthy foods each day. For example chocolate, or some fatty unhealthy product, but to eliminate unhealthy ingredients from the diet every day and to gradually and finally discipline yourself and get used to a healthy diet! It is not easy to change long-standing habits in one day, but with a little effort and will we can achieve good results! 🙂 click here
The reason why not everything is ideal for you in a healthy diet is very simple, but there is a fact to pay attention to! In order not to make it complicated for us. We can give some examples and along the way,y we will understand why it is important to adjust the diet to our needs and desires, without having to blindly follow the advice that may not be adequate for us! 🙂
For example, the fact is that jelly candies have a lot of sugar, but also those jelly candies can be a salvation for someone who has diabetes and occasional hypoglycemia (drop in blood sugar) and they need sugar to return to normal quickly. They can also be a good source of energy due to some hard work, running sports, cycling, etc …Healthy eating trends hit
We all know that kale is full of vitamins and minerals, but excessive consumption of kale can reduce the effect of some drugs, it can also have a bad effect on the thyroid gland. You see, vegetables do not always have to be healthy or unhealthy, let alone everything else! your doctor or nutritionist for good advice! 🙂
Freshly squeezed juice
small glass of squeezed orange juice or some other fruit a day is useful, but more than that in some cases does not have to mean even though it is fruit sugar, it is not ideal to ingest so much at once! In that case, choose whole fruit instead of Juice. HOW TO GET RID OF FATDEPOSITSS FROM YOURSELF IN TWO MONTS
Nuts are nutritionally very rich, they contain vitamins, minerals, proteins and are recommended as a daily diet. One handful of about 30 grams a day is considered quite enough so that our snack does not become lunch. 🙂 But still, some nuts can be allergenic and cause nausea, diarrhea, sweating, suffocation, etc … Basically, only those who are allergic should take care not to take them through meals when they do not even know they are present.
Grapefruit contains a large amount of vitamins C and A and fiber as such is ideal for everyday diet, but just like kale can hurt certain drugs and therefore you should always look at the warning on the medicine boxes because it is mostly written .click here
Sports drinks are a great option for extra hydration, for example: for running that lasts longer than an hour and longer for other demanding activities. However, in normal situations, they can only be a source of unnecessary sugars and calories, so plain water is still the best choice for everyone. Who does not have strenuous exercises?
Coffee in many people provides extra energy and improves alertness, but in some people,e caffeine causes headaches, fatigue, dizziness, sleep disorders, anxiety, etc … And it is already clear to us if you have a sleep problem, avoid caffeine in the afternoon and follow that has an effect.
Black and garlic
In addition to giving the smell and taste of food, garlic and garlic are rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamins C and b6 and magnesium. Only moderate consumption can be beneficial.
Vitamin and mineral supplements
Vitamin and mineral supplements in certain conditions, such as pregnancy or restrictive dietary supplements, are useful and necessary. But for most people, these supplements are not needed because everything you need is taken in with food. Of course, we mean those who take care of a healthy diet. 🙂 just as bad in (hypovitaminosis due to vitamin deficiency), so bad in (vitamin hypervitaminosis) which can cause excessive intake of supplements!
Bananas are rich in fiber, minerals, carbohydrates, and vitamins and I believe that most of you love and adore bananas 🙂 The calcium it contains is optimal for our health. It helps us keep our heart healthy and our muscles strong One banana a day can certainly bring us a lot of benefits. We can constantly hear that bananas grow a lot and that you should not eat bananas when you need to lose weight. Which, of course, is not true. No food in itself is fat, but it all depends on the calories in the body! so that you are free to enjoy bananas, just make sure you balance calories. And with a doctor’s consultation.
I would like to write so much in this little article of mine and feel free to ask me if you have anything about healthy eating, and I will do my best to answer you as soon as possible and I must mention that I am not a doctor and Quaker and that I should always ask my doctor or to a nutritionist about a healthy diet! I wish you all the best and that you are in good health 🙂 Zveki Click here